Recipe by Maria (@mimismacros)
Healthy treats that don’t taste healthy. Isn’t that like everyone’s end game? This edible vegan brownie batter is the ultimate indulgence: smooth, thick like fudge, sweet and decadent, and the perfect no-bake dessert to make in a pinch. Yep, you only need 5 minutes!
Made with just a handful of delicious, plant-based ingredients and topped with our NEW Double Dough Brownie – this indulgent-tasting dessert actually packs in 20g of protein and 15g of fibre per serving. Talk about a tasty way to support your gains…
Vegan Brownie Batter Recipe (Serves 2)
- 125g chickpeas
- 25g Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 30g All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 20g Organic Cacao Powder
- 25g plant milk
- 60g Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3g FlavDrops
- 1 Double Dough Brownie, chopped
- Blend the chickpeas, milk, vanilla extract, syrup and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the oats, cinnamon and cacao powder until a dough forms.
- Taste the dough and add sweetener to your desired taste.
- Top with chopped Double Dough Brownie.