This one’s for the peanut butter fans out there…
If you crave the crunch, but can’t hack the sugar dump that often comes with granola, we’ve got your back. This granola is a sweet and simple way to control exactly what goes into your mix and can be personalised with any extras you fancy – raisins, cacao nibs, chocolate chips – the limit does not exist.
Made from Gluten-Free Rolled Oats and All-Natural Peanut Butter, this granola is packed with protein, fibre and healthy fats, perfect for topping up your energy stores and boosting muscle recovery post-workout. We’ve even swapped refined sugar for our Sugar-Free Maple Syrup to take things to help you stay on track of your goals. What could be better?
Making this recipe at home is seriously easy and so much cheaper than shop-bought versions. In exchange for 20 minutes, you’ll be rewarded with a rich, nutty and satisfying breakfast that tastes good enough to be eaten on its own.
Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
Servings: 4 large portions | Time: 20 minutes
- 75g All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 75g Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 150g Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 75g sultanas
Method (makes 4 large portions)
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Add the peanut butter in a large bowl and microwave in 30 second bursts until runny. Stir in the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Pour in the oats and stir until the oats are completely covered in the peanut/maple mixture.
- Line a flat baking tray with greaseproof paper and tip the raw granola onto the tray. Spread the granola out evenly across the tray, although don’t worry if there are larger bits stuck together – this will form nice clusters.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown then flip the granola and bake on the other side for another 10 minutes. It will still be a little soft when it comes out but will firm up when it cools. Serve with yogurt or dairy-free milk and your favourite fruit.