If white chocolate is your weakness and you have a thing for Rice Krispies, you’re going to fall head over heels for this week’s recipe.
Can you really go wrong with white chocolate and raspberries? We really don’t think so. Maria (@mimismacros) decided to take the already magical combination a step further with these irresistible Rice Krispie bars.
Not only will this indulgent treat satisfy your sweet-tooth, it’ll also help boost your protein intake too. Made using our NEW White Chocolate Raspberry Vegan Protein Blend, each bar packs in 6g plant-based protein – ideal for supporting your health and fitness goals in a seriously tasty way.
No baking necessary, all you need is 6 simple ingredients and you’ll be away. Let’s go make some kitchen magic!
Raspberry White Chocolate Rice Krispie Bars
- 50g Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 100g vegan marshmallows
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 40g White Chocolate Raspberry Vegan Protein Blend
- 80g raspberries
- 60g melted white chocolate (vegan)
- In a bowl, combine the Rice Krispies and protein
- Heat the marshmallows and Sugar-Free Syrup in a pot
- Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the rice Krispy mix
- Fold through the raspberries
- Set in the freezer for 10mins then drizzle with melted chocolate