Show your appreciation for the amazing women and motherly figures in your life, by treating them to a delicious vegan breakfast with these foolproof recipes. From decorative smoothie bowls to warm pancake skillets – we’ve got you covered this Mother’s Day.
5 Vegan Breakfast Recipes for Mother’s Day
1. Pancake Skillet
- 75g Protein Pancake Mix
- 125ml soy milk
- 80g cooked strawberries
- Top with dairy-free yoghurt, peanut butter, berries and maple
- Mix ingredients together.
- Fry off in your skillet.
- Pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden.
- Add your choice of toppings and enjoy.
2. Cherry & Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 35g Banana Vegan Protein Blend
- 100g frozen banana
- 100g frozen cherries
- 200g semi firm ofu
- 10g Flax Seeds
- 1/2 tray ice
- Splash of almond milk
1. Blend everything together until smooth and creamy.
2. Top with your favourite toppings.
3. Sweetcorn Fritters
You can literally never go wrong with sweetcorn fritters, especially for brunch. They’re savoury, satisfying, full of flavour and go down great with a glass of juice or prosecco on the side.
4. Fluffy Vanilla Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Instant Oats
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla Soy Protein
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1tsp Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup dairy-free choc chips
- Mix all ingredients together until a smooth consistency has formed.
- Fry in your pan on a medium-high heat until golden on both sides.
- Add your toppings.
5. Custard Toast
Hop on the new viral TikTok trend, and surprise and delight your loved one with this custard toast recipe. It makes for a creamy and indulgent breakfast, ideal if you’re looking for something a bit higher effort than toast and jam.